The admission forms can be downloaded here.
Admissions PolicyThe following admission policies have been adopted to assure consistent standards of admission.
- The parents must state, in writing, their relationship to Jesus Christ and comment on their church attendance.
- The parents must read the Statement of Faith and be willing to have their child trained in accordance with it.
- The parents must agree, in writing, that: The school has full discretion in the discipline of their children within the bounds of the discipline policy the school has full discretion for the grade placement of their children they will meet all tuition and other financial obligations they will willingly support the school in prayer.
- At least one parent/guardian, along with the child must be interviewed by the administration.
- All prospective students applying for grades first through eighth will be given an entrance test to determine if the educational requirements of the school are met.
- Students will be accepted in the order of date of receipt of application and registration fee.
- Applicants will be notified by phone concerning acceptance or rejection.
- Timothy Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic background in any of its hiring practices, student enrollment procedures, financial aid or extracurricular activities.
Admissions ProceduresThe procedure for a student to be admitted is as follows:
- A completed application and appropriate fees must be submitted to the office.
- The student must pass an entrance exam.
- At least one parent and the student must be interviewed by administrator.
- Previous school records must be forwarded to Timothy Academy.